Sending it in
At some point you do need to let go and send your assignment in to be marked.
- Be realistic about the time you can afford to spend on refinements - there's a balance between taking time to edit and endless tweaking that won't add marks.
- Check the module guide for instructions on submitting. You may be required to send it in using the eTMA system. An overview of the assessment process can be found on the assessment website.
- If you're sending it by post then make sure to allow enough time for delivery.
- Don''t send your assignment by recorded delivery unless you have agreed to with your tutor (because, if they are not at home when it is delivered, they will have to collect it).
- Check you are using the right value of postage and get a certificate of posting to prove when you sent it.